Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Change is good . . . .

Image via simplifiedinternetdesign.com
After a long period of procrastination, I have finally updated my voiceover web site. The results are here, and include more samples of the work I have done than before, as well as photos of me (as opposed to the stylized images that were there before) and a link to this blog. Hopefully, it will give a clearer idea of what I offer as a voice artist, but I feel so relieved to get this redesign FINALLY done. It is one of the steps I am taking to make a higher priority of my voice work, as well as a way of portraying myself to the world as to what I am as an artist NOW.

How effective will this be in generating work for me? Only time will tell. But for now, I am pleased to at last made the changes I have been dreaming of for this site for literally years. And that is a major accomplishment for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment